January 16, 2011

Canon AV-1 Black and White

I've been experimenting a bit with film and such and I really like the B&W with this camera. These are my favourites taken around Dublin in late autumn. The one of the old man is my favourite. I was sitting on the LUAS with Alan one Sunday as we were going into town and he was sitting opposite us and started chatting to us. He was I think originally from Czechoslovakia... I think. He said he bought the Canon AV-1 when it came out and, at the time, it cost a small fortune but he said it's a lovely camera. I think he said he passed it on to his son who he was about to meet in the park with his grandson. When we said goodbye Alan said I should take a photo of him so I ran after him and he gracefully obliged! What a lovely man!

Dee.x


If you're able to, these are best viewed a bit larger if you click on them individually...x

No comments:

Post a Comment